PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup SF I'm bored but unfortunately the only thing I have for cameras is a shitty tablet and my slightly better webcam, I'll take more flattering pictures and stuff once a certain someone arrives since taking pictures is gonna be a thing ANYWAYS I bought a hair scrunchie recently and I put my hair up in a ponytail with it

bt9WUO5.png

Unfortunately you can't see much from front view and I can't really get a good angle that can so heres another one from the side

SyePwVt.png

I LOVE IT...... Its so cute the bow at the top sticks up like bunny ears aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh wow I have my bangs done just like yours (I don't think my previous pictures in this thread show this but I had them cut about a month ago~)

Your hair is super pretty like that! c: I'm glad you have a cute bunnybow scrunchie~

I just realized that I grew up in a time before smart phones were common. As a result, I have almost no photographs of myself after age 14 or so, and I still don't have many from recently, because almost all of my pictures are of my son.

I just realized that I grew up in a time before smart phones were common. As a result, I have almost no photographs of myself after age 14 or so, and I still don't have many from recently, because almost all of my pictures are of my son.

try being 27 i have no idea how old you are